Have you been thinking of Investing in Real Estate Lately?
Not sure of the Best locations in Bangalore?
Then congratulations!! you are reading the perfect blog to help you make a decision!!
According to an article published in Oct 2017 on The Hindu Newspaper (full article: https://www.thehindu.com/real-estate/), two among the best locations to invest are North-Bengaluru and East-Bengaluru.
The areas that fall under North-Bengaluru region are: Banaswadi, HBR layout, Hebbal, Hennur, Jakkur, Jalahalli East, Jalahalli West, Peenya Industrial Area, Sanjeevini Nagar, Yeshwantpur, Kothanur, Kannur and Biddarahalli.
Now let’s see few reasons why this is a good region to invest in:
- Connectivity via the Outer Ring road, this is really important because ORR connects all major spots in the City.
- Proximity to Kempegowda International Airport.
- Easy access to Central Business District (Central Business District is the area covered by a 10-kilometer radius around Vidhan Soudha).
- Yelankha area is home to many Defence Establishments making it a safe peaceful residential option
- Upcoming Aerotropolis (a mini-City around the Airport, with shopping malls, hotels, business parks, and other amenities).
- Upcoming IT parks, Aerospace parks, and the proposed mono rail project by the Govt.
The areas that fall under East-Bengaluru region are: Doorvani Nagar, Budigere, Kadugodi Colony, Mahadevapura Industrial Area, Sadaramangala Industrial Area, Vimanapura, and Whitefield.
Now let’s see few reasons why this is also a good region to invest in:
- Whitefield is an established Corporate and Residential hub.
- Varthur and Budigere are upcoming areas catching the fancy of many investors.
- Ready for possession in two to three years’ time.
- This part of Bengaluru is ideal for investment in residential projects ranging in the Rs 70-80 lakh bracket.
- The area is home to established IT/ ITeS companies as well as start-ups and promises high price appreciation and return on investment on residential properties.
In conclusion, if you are looking to make an investment in Real Estate in Bengaluru, then the North-East region of the City is the perfect spot for your investment to return high dividends!!
To know more about available opportunities to invest, please contact us.